Marquardt Village is currently seeking a Billing Specialist to process Medicaid & Family Care claims and maintain related accounts receivable records as well as assist with Medicaid application process.
Marquardt Village is a senior life care community that provides a range of services including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- Two year Associate Degree
- One year experience in accounts receivable experience in healthcare setting and Medicaid experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in general use of a computer (typing), filing, and other office equipment
- Proficient in Word and Excel
Marquardt offers a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
For more information go the careers tab at www.MarquardtVillage.org
1045 Hill St.
Watertown, WI 53098
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency of the Moravian Church - Western District
Job Status: Full Time