“Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve”.
Marquardt at Home-Business Development
Marquardt at Home has a Business Development role available. If your calling is to ensure all eligible patients have access to the highest quality of hospice/homecare services and if you excel at building and strengthening relationships, this may be the position for you! Please consider joining our high-performing home-based team as a sales professional/outreach team at Marquardt.
This position is based out of the Dane County area, creates visibility for Marquardt, resulting in patient referrals via education and marketing outreach to healthcare and community partners. This role also serves as the primary ongoing service contact between Marquardt and our partnering facilities, clinics and other healthcare agencies.
The qualifications of a successful business development professional are:
- Preferred RN or Social Worker or equivalent Business Development experience
- Demonstrated success in clinical sales/marketing with a strong sense of developing and maintaining relationships
- Knowledge of the Medicare hospice benefit and hospice regulations preferred
- Experience with public speaking and delivering clinical inservice education to facilities as well as the public
- Knowledge of healthcare partner operations including clinics, MDs, hospitals, ALF’s and long-term care facilities
- Valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile in reliable working condition
- Computer experience with fluency in Microsoft Office software; Brightree experience an added plus
- Ability to respond to customer concerns and work with the PCC/Director to find resolutions
- Ability to respond to an urgent need in the facilities you partner with to perfom an urgent hospice visit/admission
- Ability to move your day around urgent needs of your facilities to service their needs and occasional after hours inservices/visits
Marquardt offers: flexibility to maintain work life balance, generous compensation, mileage reimbursement, and an excellent benefit package!!
Apply to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Submit a resume on-line at www.marquardtvillage.org or stop in and fill out and application!
An Agency of the Moravian Church – Western District
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time, On Call