Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA-Racine-PM shift Part time
The Atrium of Racine is hiring a part time PM shift C.N.A. This position assists the Housing Director with performing a variety of direct and indirect care to the tenants. Provides assistance to tenants in activities of daily living, housekeeping, laundry, activities, and food service. Assists the Housing Director with accomplishing tasks based on the facilities mission statement, program statements, and State and Federal regulations.
Part time- 24 hours every two weeks (.3) 2:45 pm - 11:15 pm
- Completed CBRF Training in Medication Administration, First Aide and Fire Safety
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly.
Access to on-site fitness gym and other related wellness benefits included: premium incentives for shift work and pick-up premiums are also available for volunteer shifts. Consistent scheduling including electronic accessing of schedules provided.
Submit a resume on-line at www.marquardtvillage.org
“Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve”.
An Agency of the Moravian Church – Western District
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Part Time