Home Health CNA-Racine
Marquardt at Home is seeking compassionate and dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants to provide services to individuals in facilities and in homes throughout the Racine area. It is our commitment to make a difference in the lives of our clients, their families, and the medical community. Marquardt at Home services are available to Marquardt Village residents and the Greater Community.
Qualified CNA candidates must align with our core values of:
- Current State of Wisconsin CNA License in good standing
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledgeable and organized
- Previous hospice experience is preferred but we will support an individual with the applicable attributes and life experiences.
Marquardt offers: flexibility to maintain work life balance, generous compensation, mileage reimbursement, an excellent benefit package, and a SIGN ON BONUS!!
Submit a resume on-line at www.marquardtvillage.org or stop in and fill out an application!
1045 Hill St.
Watertown, WI 53098
“Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve”.
An Agency of the Moravian Church – Western District
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,On Call