Home Health LPN-Watertown
Marquardt Home Health is seeking compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses to provide services to individuals in their homes throughout the Watertown area on a full time basis. It is our commitment to make a difference in the lives of our clients, their families, and the medical community. Marquardt Home Health services are available to Marquardt Village residents and the Greater Community.
Qualified LPN candidates must align with our core values of:
- Current State of Wisconsin LPN License in good standing
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledgeable and organized
- Previous home health experience is preferred but we will support an individual with the applicable attributes and life experiences.
Marquardt offers: flexibility to maintain work-life balance, generous compensation, mileage reimbursement, an excellent benefit package, and a SIGN ON BONUS!!
Submit a resume on-line at www.marquardtvillage.org or stop in and fill out and application!
“Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve”.
An Agency of the Moravian Church – Western District
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time,On Call