Marquardt Village is currently seeking a Day Nursing Supervisor for our skilled nursing facility. Candidates must have the ability to:
- Support quality and process improvement projects
- Provide training and supervision to the nursing team
- Guide staff in quality care management
Marquardt empowers its leaders to guide and mentor staff to provide responsive personalized service during a transition time in a person's life. Our exceptional reputation for quality care starts with our organizational approach, but is realized through our quality staff. We are seeking an individual with a desire to lead and mentor staff and the talent to encourage a resident-centered experience. This is a Monday thru Friday position on the AM shift with flexibility in hours and an on-call weekend rotation.
In addition to skilled nursing and post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, Marquardt Village provides a range of services including assisted living, memory care, hospice care, and home health care.
Marquardt offers a generous wage and benefit package. Also, take advantage of our NEW Fitness Center-FREE!!
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse and in good standing with the Licensing Board.
- Knowledge and/or experience in geriatric nursing.
- Has had progressive nursing management experience.
Submit a resume on-line at www.marquardtvillage.org or stop in and fill out an application!
1045 Hill St.
Watertown, WI 53098
"Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve”.
An Agency of the Moravian Church – Western District
A Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time